Linbian is the recommended operating system for normal use on Lindenis V5.
Linbian is a free operating system based on Debian, optimised for the Lindenis V5 hardware.
Linbian is developed by Lindenis Tech. Ltd.
- LXDE: Default desktop environment.
- Media player: is a GStreamer based video play, which can be run standalone on the desktop.
- Camera: is a GStreamer based camera app, which can be run standalone on the desktop.
- Streaming Server: is a GStreamer based RTSP server.
- GStreamer Tools: gst-inspect-1.0, gst-launch-1.0
- Speech recognition: is a speech recognition demo.
- Face recognition: is a face recognition demo. Capture video with ldcamsrc, detect face with EVE.
- Motion detection: is a intelligent motion detection demo.
- Human counting: is a human counting demo.
- VLPR: is a vehicle license plate recognition demo.
- Image stitch: is realtime image stitch demo.
- Binocular DOF Image
- X11: is an open source implementation of the X Window System.
- GStreamer: is an open source media framework. Running on Lindenis V5 with hardware acceleration.
- Tensorflow: is an open source machine learning framework.
- Python: is a general purpose programming language that is easy to use.
- OpenMAX: Video decoder / encoder plugin for GStreamer.
- ldcamsrc: Lindenis camera source plugin for GStreamer.
- EVE: is a embedded vision engine.
- CVE: is a compute vision engine.
- Compute Library: a software library for computer vision and machine learning.
- wiringPi: is a PIN based GPIO access library written in C for Lindenis V5.