What you Need
You will need the following to get started with using your Lindenis V5 board:
- Windows / Linux PC or MAC with a SD Card Reader connected to the Internet.
- Power Supply (PSU) and a micro usb cable. Please make sure to use a PSU rated at +5V@2A.
- MicroSD card (4GB or higher capacity) rated 'class 10' or better.
- Camera module (recommended).
- HDMI cable (optional).
- Network Cable connected to the Internet (optional).
- Input device(s) such as: keyboard, mouse, etc.
Download the image
Download the image from FTP server with user 'ftp' (password: lindeni).
Writing an image to the SD card
Writing the image to MicroSD Card by Etcher is recommended.
- Using a computer with an MicroSD Card reader.
- Visit etcher.io and download and install the Etcher SD card image utility.
- Run Etcher and select the image you downloaded.
- Select the SD card drive. Note that the software may have already selected the right drive.
- Finally, click Burn to transfer the image to the MicroSD Card. You'll see a progress bar that tells you how much is left to do. Once complete, the utility will automatically eject/unmount the SD card so it's safe to remove it from the computer.
Now that you have an operating system.